Onward Orthopedics’ Concierge Approach
We know it’s hard to prioritize your healthcare after working 8-hour days and taking care of pets and loved ones. Onward Orthopedics helps remove the stress of your orthopedic care. With our concierge-style approach to Orthopedics, we promise to manage all the heavy lifting. How do we do this? It takes a team. But ours is built to help you recover from injury and joint pain as seamlessly as possible.
Meet the Team
Patient Care Managers
Have you ever been frustrated trying to get a hold of your doctor’s office? Or trying to figure out how much your care can cost? Your Patient Care Manager is here to help. The minute you call in or fill out a form you are immediately assigned a Patient Care Manager who will remain your primary point of contact throughout your entire medical journey. This person will work with the doctor’s office to schedule your appointments and communicate with our internal teams to help verify your insurance, estimate medical costs, collect medical paperwork and clear you for surgery.
Skilled Orthopedic Surgeons
Onward Orthopedics partners with experienced surgeons who specialize in joint replacement, joint reconstruction, sports medicine, and general orthopedics. Each provider manages his or her own practice within their respective city and actively sees new patients. To learn about the physicians in your area, click here.
Onward Orthopedics maintains a staff of insurance specialists who will work with your health insurance company to verify your benefits and provide estimates for any services you may require.
An organized group of individuals who will help you find the perfect date and time for your appointments and procedures.
Nurses & Physician Assistants
On-staff medical professionals trained to help you move effortlessly through clearance for procedures.
Even after your procedure, you will be assigned one point of contact for any questions or concerns you may have.
What to Expect When You Reach Out
- Once you’ve filled out a form or called our office, you can expect the following:
- You’ll meet your Patient Care Manager over the phone within 1 business day of inquiring.
- She will collect insurance information and walk you through any costs you may incur moving forward.
- Once insurance is verified, we’ll schedule an initial consultation with one of our Orthopedic Surgeons.
- You’ll meet your Orthopedic Surgeon in person. During this consult, the doctor will assess your concerns and help you decide the best course of treatment.
- Once you decide treatment plans, we will help coordinate any procedure you may need.